FIX Message TradeCaptureReport (MsgType=AE)
|MsgType||FIX Specification||First introduced|
|MsgType=AE||PostTrade messages - TradeCapture||FIX.4.3|
The Trade Capture Report message can be:
- Used to report trades between counterparties.
- Used to report trades to a trade matching system
- Can be sent unsolicited between counterparties.
- Sent as a reply to a Trade Capture Report Request.
- Can be used to report unmatched and matched trades.
Message Contents By FIX Version
Please post comments, clarifications, examples here. Click on the edit button on the right and away you go!
Don't forget to refer to the FPL Discussion Groups to back up anything you write. You will often find the authoritative statements on matters of FIX specification interpretation there. Links from FIXwiki pages to relevant discussions on the FPL site are very valuable.
For example if you were writing a clarification on how to specify the "quantity" of an order in FIX, you might add the following relevant link, http://www.fixprotocol.org/discuss/read/f5014573, to back up your points.